About HM PlumbingGive us a call today: 770-792-1200
We’ve all heard the horror stories of bad plumbers doing subpar work. We're here to be the plumbing company that puts your fears to rest. Our founder, Daniel Hill, opened HM Plumbing in 2007. Since then, the company that started as a single-service provider has grown immensely, thanks to our focus on providing great quality work to our customers.
- Our team values character, integrity, and honesty in all things
- Proud members of PHCC, QSC, and CAI associations
- Proud members of BOMA Georgia
- Experts with commercial, residential, and multi-family projects
We know that quality and character count when it comes to servicing homes and businesses throughout Atlanta, GA. Our team services a variety of markets throughout the Metro Atlanta area. Your sense of urgency is ours: our highly skilled and licensed technicians own your problems and respond quickly to solve them.
We serve with integrity. Trust HM Plumbing for top-quality plumbing work.
Solve customers' plumbing problems quickly and efficiently and offer long-term solutions to prevent new ones.
Trained, Certified, Trusted
It’s one thing to say that we’re the plumbing experts that anyone in Atlanta, GA can come to. It’s another thing to prove it. We don’t just show up and work hard. We ensure that our team is fully trained and certified to get your job done right. Check our credentials!
- Member of Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC)
- Member of Quality Service Contractors (QSC)
- A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Member of Building Owners and Managers Association of Georgia (BOMA Georgia)
- Member of Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Member of Georgia Hotel & Lodging Association (GHLA)
- Member of Georgia Restaurant Association (GRA)
- Licensed, certified, and insured for medical gas piping and boiler work
- OSHA10 trained and certified
We Seek to Solve Problems
Daniel Hill built our company with the goal of improving the lives of people both locally and internationally. Along with providing trained and certified plumbing services that seek to solve problems, our company seeks to help people around the world too.
With involvement in local organizations that prioritize customer safety along with international missions trips to help improve the homes and lives of people in other countries, it’s easy to see that our team practices what we preach.